Friday, October 27, 2006

For those of you who are checking in for the Hawaii Ironman report, scroll down a bit further, and you'll find it. I just wanted to send out a big, fat THANK YOU to all of you who sent me good luck notes, and well-wishing before the race. I've been away from the computer a bit more than usual the past two weeks, so I've not had a ton of time to reply to emails. Rest assured, I'll get back with you all very soon. I appreciate everyone's support and interest. Keep checking back in, as it's now off-season, and lack of time can no longer be my tardy-blog excuse!

1 comment:

Bolder said...

congrats on an outstanding season michael.

a win at arizona, and a great showing in Kona...

here's to hoping the conditions are hellacious next year on the Big Island!

everyone enjoyed 'THE INTERVIEW' in IMFL... and, i certainly enjoyed your kung fu fighting.

Greg aka Bold aka The Angry Blogger