Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sold

Thanks for all the comments, emails, and calls, but the bike has been sold!







The time has come for me to part ways with one of my triathlon bikes. Since I have two that are exactly the same, I feel that it is only fair to offer someone else the chance to own such a sweet ride. Please note that this bike is very fast, and only serious buyers should consider what I have to offer:

Frame: Javelin Lugano (Built in Italy, designed in USA)
Fork: True Temper Alpha Q Aero Carbon Fork
Campy Record 10 speed components; 11-23 cassette
FSA Neo Pro Crankset 175mm; 53-39 (or 55-42)
Profile Cobra Wing Base Bar
Profile T2+ Cobra Aerobars
Profile Hammer stem (multiple sizes available)
Fizik Arione Tri2 or Arione Road saddle
Rolf Prima Vigor Clincher wheelset

For more info and geometry: http://www.javbike.com/Geometry.html

This bike was brand new in July of 2007; I rode it until April of 2008, at which point I got a new one. It has been well cared for, and it is one VERY fast, comfortable, and good looking bike.

Retail is listed at $8600.00, my price is $2795.00.

Additionally, I am apt to throw in an extra or two with the purchase of this bike.

Do not delay, as I hope to list this on Craigslist and eBay very soon.

1 comment:

nilserik said...

Michael,

Very nice ride - i've been looking for a Christmas gift for myself! Can you tell me the frame size.

Thanks,
Erik